Comment on page
Registration - Business Client
The NFT account number for Business Clients starts with the digit 8, such as 8751 or 812.
Business Accounts are reserved for legal persons like companies, as opposed to Individual Accounts for people.
Each Business Account must be associated with at least one Individual Account (usually of the person opening the Business Account).
No. Unfortunately only Individual clients can be verified through the Fiat24 mobile dapp.
However, to easy our regulatory compliance, we do require that for every business account, at least one person (usually the one opening the Business Account) have an Individual Account with Fiat24.
The compulsory Individual Account associated with the Business Account is free.
- 4.In your initial contact email, please indicate:
- the Business NFT number you have purchased
- the Individual NFT you have onboarded for.
- your legal entity name and registration number,
- full registered address including the country,
- business sector of activities, and
- a brief summary of what the purpose of the Fiat24 Business Account would be for your entity.
- 5.Note: it is not necessary to send any documents attached to the initial contact email.
- 6.You will be pre-screened for eligibility and receive a response with the next steps. If your pre-screening is successful, you will be asked for additional information and documentation.
It is not necessary to send any documents attached to the initial contact email described above. The first contact email is to pre-screen your company's eligibility for a Fiat24 Business Account.
If your pre-screening is successful, you will be receive an email response asking for a number of documents for the company onboarding, including the following:
- 1.Extract from the Commercial Register of the country where the company is registered
- 2.Valid biometric passport of the natural person(s) opening the account for the company
- 3.Powers of attorney authorising the above to act on behalf of the company
- 4.An onboarding questionnaire to fill out.
Furthermore, depending on the specific situation, we may ask for residence permits, bank statements, and/or employment, sales or office rental contracts. The extra documentation requirements depend on your specific case.
There may be several reasons why you are unable to open a Business Account. Please see the questions above regarding the first steps. Unfortunately, due to regulatory, legal, and policy reasons, your application may be rejected based on the pre-screening after your initial contact email or during the document review process.
Please note that without a Business NFT (starting with 8), we will only answer the question about the country eligibility.
We aim to open your Business Account within two weeks of receiving all the required documents.
Currently only one Business Account can be opened for every legal entity.
However, one person from the company owning the Business Account must be registered as the owner of a Fiat24 Individual Account.
Yes. The cryptocurrency tokens (=payments in crypto) will ultimately have to be transferred to the same wallet address that holds the Fiat24 Business Account NFT, and then converted to FIAT currency using the Fiat24 crypto top-up service.