1) In order to withdraw money from Fiat24 to your correspondent bank account, in your dashboard, click on the "Transfer" button and then the "Payout" tab.
2) If no withdrawal bank account has been associated with your account, for legal and regulatory reasons, you will have to make a deposit from a bank account that has an IBAN, and it will automatically be associated as your withdrawal bank account for the selected currency. The payout tab will redirect you to the deposit details.
4) Once your bank account is linked to your profile, you can make a withdrawal by again clicking on the “send” button and the “payout” tab. For each currency, you can see the linked correspondent bank account details in the Payout tab.
5) Now you can fill in the amount to withdraw and click “Next” to complete the operation. After a few seconds, you will see it in your dashboard.
6) If you want to change your withdrawal bank account with an IBAN, please make another deposit from the second bank account, and the details will automatically be updated. Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for details on the types of accounts and currencies supported by the deposit and withdrawal functions.