1) You can receive money into your wallet through a bank wire by clicking the 'Add' button in your dashboard, followed by the tab ‘Bank Wire'. There you will find all the instructions you need in order to make a payment from your correspondent bank (for the IBAN question please see below).
2) Make sure you fill in the ‘Purpose’ field when you make the payment, which should be your Fiat24 account ID number. In the demo, the number is 909.
3) Currently, you can only wire the money from an account that is in your sole name. We do not accept cash top-ups from a third party. In such cases, we will either wire the money back with a service charge, or you will have to contact us.
4) The payment will be processed on the business day following the completion of the bank wire and the amount that has arrived will automatically be credited to your Fiat24 Account. It will be shown as a transaction from Fiat24 Account 9101.
1) In addition, please note that you will only be able to withdraw money from your Fiat24 Account to an account that has an IBAN. In order to link that account as your withdrawal bank account, you will first have to make a small deposit to your Fiat24 Account, and it will automatically be associated(see Cash Withdrawal).
2) If you make a deposit from an account without an IBAN, it does not affect your withdrawal account information.
1) Note that for bank accounts with IBANs, every time you make a deposit from an account with an IBAN, that account is newly associated with your Fiat24 Account as your withdrawal account for the currency in question.
2) You can have one associated withdrawal account per currency. You can change your associated bank account by clicking the "Update" button. Note that no matter the currency, the purpose of the payment is always your NFT number.
3) If you make a deposit from an account without an IBAN, it does not affect your withdrawal account information.