2) Click on the purple button «Open a Fiat24 account» and again on «Choose and account number».
3) You will see a screen listing various account numbers and avatars you can choose from. The number will be the identifying number of the Fiat24 Non-Fungible Token (NFT) that will be minted and sent to your Ethereum wallet to identify your account with Fiat24.
4) You can type the NFT number that you wish to have, scroll through and select an avatar that you like, or generate a random NFT number.
5) Once you have selected the one you like, a pop-up will ask you to confirm the mint of the NFT into your wallet. It requires you have at least 1 dollar of Ether for the gas payment. However, there is no payment required if you get a randomly generated number.
6) When the transaction is successfully completed, your newly minted NFT is in your Ethereum wallet, and you have opened an account with Fiat24.
7) You will see your dashboard in the Fiat24 Dapp, with a white NFT card. This means that you have not yet registered (or that your registration is under review). You can get a look and feel of the app the services that will be available to you once your register.
8) Clicking on your avatar will open up your profile, where you can see the various supported currencies, as well as your account information.
9) You can also change your publicly visible nickname for a little gas fee. This will be confirmed through the blockchain within a few seconds. Using your Twitter handle will replace the avatar with your Twitter profile photo.
10) To keep your account secure, log out after each session by clicking on the logout menu in the profile bar.